Five Foundational Pillars Framework
Every competent business coach will be able to support you in working through whatever
systemic or personal challenges come up in your business. That is essential because
some of what you deal with will be very specific to your particular situation and your
particular business, so that no standardized advice will be adequate there.
On the other hand, there are also some aspects of building and running a business which
are rather generic. These are topics that need to be addressed, and reviewed from time
to time, in every business. My Five Foundational Pillars Framework addresses these five
- Godly goals: Digging deep, to ensure a strong foundation, and gaining
clarity on your godly goals.
- Overall strategy: Understanding the strategic challenges of these
crazy times, and gaining clarity on your overall strategy.
- Marketing strategy: Understanding your personal strengths and relative
weaknesses, and choosing a marketing strategy that will work well for you.
- Overcoming: Identifying your inner obstacles, and transforming those stories.
- Strategic acting: The shift from mostly reacting to
taking action strategically and intentionally, with regular celebrations of
As a business owner, you
have the authority and every right to ensure that your company’s business systems are not
only profitable, but that they also support you in exercising your personal strengths, while
taking burdens off your shoulders. (Making business as effortless as possible generally also
happens to increase your profits as a side effect.)
If this sounds interesting, let’s schedule a conversation.